Looking for an easy brunch idea? I’ve got you covered. Make this delicious Cinnamon French Toast Bake. The secret ingredient? Cinnamon raisin bread to make it extra yummy. Pair it with bacon and fresh fruit for the perfect delicious and nutritious brunch.
I know y’all are cooking up a storm in quarantine. Give yourself a break with this super simple recipe.
You’ll need 5 ingredients:
- Cinnamon raisin bread
The recipe is a crowd pleaser! Your family or roommates will love it.
Here’s the recipe from fitfoodiefinds.com
- 16 oz. cinnamon raisin bread
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup milk (I used whole milk)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and grease a 9-inch by 12-inch casserole dish.
- Slice the cinnamon raisin bread into bite sized pieces. Then, place the squares on the bottom of the dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk 8 large eggs. Then, add the milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the bread and use your hands to make sure all the bread is full submerged.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes. Then, remove tin foil and continue baking at 350ºF for 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Top with powdered sugar and maple syrup!